Friday, December 11, 2009

Prism 7 Inch Color Tv How Do I Find The Volume Of A Rectangular Prism In Cubic Inches?

How do I find the volume of a rectangular prism in cubic inches? - prism 7 inch color tv

How do I find the volume of a cube in cubic centimeters?

The issue I'm having problems with:

A company sells boxes of fruit juices in the form of rectangular prisms, 2.5 cm long, 1.1 cm high and 4 inches wide. What is the volume in cubic centimeters 1 box of juice?

A. 7.6in. ^ 3
B. 11 cm ^ 3
C. 110 "^ 3
D. 14.4 cm ^ 3

When multiplied by the height times the width of the height of 110.0 cm to me, I do not understand why the answer C (correct answer), an exponent of 3 (110 in ^ 3) is someone who he can explain it?

Am I calculating cubic centimeter rectangular prism wrong? Do I have the height times the width of the length of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment